Mission 4: Knowledge is Power – India Does It Better Competition
Knowledge is the collection of skills and information a person has acquired through experience, which means that Finland’s highly praised educational system actually has very little influence on today’s mission.
Since we don’t want to influence anyone, we’ll be posting the correct answers after everyone’s had time to participate.
To participate in this mission and prove that Indian is more knowledgeable, please follow this simple rules:
♣ Create a Topic with your answers to the quiz
♣ Add the letters « DIB » in front of the title (e.g.: DIB – I’ve got the answers)
♣ You can copy the link of your topic in the comment box below so we can keep an eye on your participation.
♣ Complete the mission by 18th March at 23h59
1. How many domes are there on Thailand’s Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall?
2. What is the highest mountain in Taiwan?
3. When was Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park first opened to the Public?
4. In honor of which King did the name “India” originate?
5. Dunedin in New Zealand was named after another major city – which city?
6. Who was the last Emperor of the Korea?
7. In which year will Tokyo next host the Summer Olympics?
8. The world’s largest Buddhist temple is located in Indonesia – what is called?
9. What is the national flower of India?
10. What is the tallest building in Hong Kong currently?
11. What is the southernmost province of China?
12. What animal is on the right of the Australian Coat of Arms?
Remember: By joining India Does It Better competition, winners can earn 3000 points each week and a chance to win up to 10€ voucher value in Toluna points if India will be included in the top 3 countries at the end!
Prove that India Does It Better!